Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cycle Source Woman of the Year

image

I am honored and quite surprised that my name wound up on this very important list. Last year winner was Laura Klock, who breaks numerous land speed records and yet I don’t have a motorcycle license? I am working on that next year, these California drivers and roads are really scary!

This year, the lovely and talented Marilyn Stemp, the back bone of Iron Works magazine, is once again nominated (yes I added her). I truly believe she has carried the torch for all of us and should be the winner.

IMG_0530

(Just look at her badge, she is a VIP!)

How does a blogger stand besides the best woman photographer in my eyes, Colleen. I have been a secret fan of her work and was stoked when we finally got to meet at the VTwin Expo.

Trish is another force to be reckoned with. The silent but deadly art director for Baker Transmission, she does a lot of this industry.

I am humbled to be a part of this list, but I believe I have a long way to go to hold this title. My goals for myself this year were as follows:

For DB Custom Leather, introduce his product to the West Coast scene and help tie down new clients.

For the blog it was to increase traffic for Cycle Source magazine and the website, and to help some very talented guys with their PR work. I have attained that and am going bigger for next year.

Thanks to whoever threw my name in the hat, it means a lot!

You can cast your vote here

No comments:

Post a Comment