Friday, November 27, 2009

It’s been awhile………

Well folks, don’t know if it is because of the Santa Ana winds that have been stirring up some desert funk but I have been tired and winded. I seem great during the day but seem so run down by night fall. For this, I have been slacking on my own blog.

For the past few weeks I have been working on The Broken Spoke Blog and The Hippy Killer Blog. I am stoked with both of them and happy that Jay and Kutty are ecstatic as well.

I got my numbers for The Cycle Source Blog, last year before I took over, it was getting 3/4000 looks and now we are at 30,000. Not bad, seeing that I was shooting for 50,000. Bigger goals and things to come with 2010.

One goal is getting back behind the camera, it’s been awhile!

Hope your Thanksgiving went well and you have happiness in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment