Monday, November 30, 2009

Why?

Have you experienced the show Hoarders yet? It is on A&E and has found more hoarders to make a second season. I feel this show is like going by a accident, you don’t want to look but you do. After seeing the damage you ask yourself ”why did I look.”

I can only thank my mother for giving me the power of Pine Sol. I have already cleaned today, will watch the show tonight and begin to give things away that don’t matter to me.

I wonder why they live in that state of mind? What happened in their life that they can’t let things go? How come no one can help them change before it gets that out of control?

I am thankful for having friends that have enough balls to tell me to get a grip when life gets me down. I don’t think the big guy could live like this……..

No comments:

Post a Comment