Thursday, December 31, 2009

My New Year’s toast to you

new-years-1

I wish you good health and I wish you happiness.  I could wish you wealth but as we all know, that wish is never granted.

I have learnt a lot this year, I am now a master blogger ( if their was a title is would be mine!). I personally run six and have started a few for friends. With Chris’s help, I have done more for a magazine than I ever thought would be possible. It is funny how I thought I would always be in the kitchen cooking for the masses and worrying about food cost. Now I am concerned about deadlines and possible  potential advertisers.

I am blessed to have a husband that has supported me thru this career change. With out him, none of this could of been possible.

For the beginning of 2010, I will be introducing two new companies to the market by the end of January.I will be releasing some awesome new products from Evil Spirit Engineering, Black Sunshine Customs and Hippy Killer. Hopefully , this will be the year we can start a few of the DB Custom Leather projects that have had to wait on the side lines.

Thanks for your friendship, it means the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment