Thursday, December 17, 2009

Our buddy Josh

jk1

Well yesterday, Duane came out and said “I am going to get four seats done today” and within moments my phone rang. It was Josh Kurpius and he was heading down to see us. Needless to say, seats went on hold and we spent the day splitting lanes with this great guy. I was amazed at Josh’s shooting skills while taking on the 15. I showed him a thing or two with my fancy Pantech phone camera! We headed down to the Biltwell headquarters to enjoy a refreshing milk shake in Old Town Temeluca and then Josh shot the Pink Taco for his portfolio. We ended the day with McGoo and a great Italian joint. Josh is a amazing photographer and friend! Support this talented soul if you can.

jk2

I start every morning off with his blog Kemosabe and the Lodge. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment