Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Back in the saddle again

DSC_0867

I spent some quality time with Jamie and Kutty this weekend. I didn’t blog, sent few texts and didn’t even us my phone that much. You know , i didn’t even miss it!

I shot a lot of images of the Fresno Autorama Show for some possible coverage in the automotive magazine industry. We will see how that plays out, I know my dad would be so proud of me!

Being with Jim “Bones” Noteboom allows you to enter into museums that only few people know about. I owe Bones for the great day and to my new friends, thanks for the hospitality!

The best part of my trip was seeing the 100+ acres of fruit and almond trees and the grape vines. What a beauty, I am in total awe!

DSC_0865

I am now back home, blogging, texting and answering the phone but I would rather smell that fine cow manure tainted air any day.

peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment