Sunday, March 14, 2010

Thank you, Miss Colleen…….

…for spending some of your valuable time showing me some tricks for this fancy D200. As you know, I have been a fan of your work for awhile and once I had the golden opportunity to meet you at the V-Twin Expo three years ago, I knew I had a new friend for life. You are amazing and I will always cherish our down time on Sunday. awesome

You might be asking yourself how does one shoot a master photographer, with my phone camera of course. She is using the D200 to shoot us.

DSC_0545

You can find happiness in the woods!

I am blessed to have Colleen in my life.

1 comment:

  1. And I was just telling Chris the other day that I didn't know what I would have done without YOU in Daytona. I was so stressed out, no car, staying with whomever I could.... Sunday was the best. You really made that trip great for me. I am proud to call you my friend! Thanks Lisa!

    ReplyDelete