Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's been awhile............

box of tissues


Been under the weather, high winds are producing a heck of a pollen fall out and there looks like there is no end in sight. I feel like a 800 pound man is sitting on my chest and find myself taking more afternoon naps.

I did just complete my deadline for the Hippy Killer Hoedown article, watch for that in the July issue of Cycle Source.Our friend, Alex Cardone ,Triumph is on the newsstands now. I have to admit, this is the first feature that I am ecstatic about. I don't have the professional set up and make do with what I have, thanks to Craze. I am not a fan of Photoshop and try to capture the pictures with natural sunlight. I hope you all like the images as much as I do. Duane wrote the article and we will be showing you the build once it is all together. Alex out did himself and the bike is awesome. If everything goes as planned, he will be debuting the bike at the Born Free event.

It is now time for my nap, be well and talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment