Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Back Home

IMG_2024

It feels really good to be back home with the guys. They had the house all cleaned for me so I could concentrate on getting back blogging for some of my clients. They allowed me to spend some quality time in New Hampshire and have their blogs sit idle for awhile, for this I would like to personally thank each and every one of them.

While I was on my trip, I keep thinking of Chris’s latest rant about the lack of American flags in America. Well I don’t think he passed thru New Hampshire, because on many houses and businesses there was a flag proudly flying. IMG_2011

IMG_2007

I would like to thank everyone back home for letting me crash at their house. The food was amazing as always and the down time was great. I will see you soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment