Thursday, July 1, 2010

Meet Vintage Klass

image
Ok , I knew if I didn’t put up something relating to motorcycles, I would start loosing my  “biker” followers of this blog. Don" t get wrong, I love all of you. So here we go, ladies and gentlemen, I would like you to meet Vintage Klass. If you have been to the Long Beach Swap Meet or at any of the motorcycle shows in California, you know their booth well. The crew treats you like family and have some of the coolest vintage motorcycle gear out there.  From motorcycle jackets to helmets, they have you covered. Remember this sweet slice of heaven, yup they are responsible for me having the coolest cooler around.
DSC_0020
I have created a new blog for them and it is still in the building process. I am also ankle deep on building them a Facebook page. All this takes time but you can watch them grow!
Is your company looking for a  new home, well we all know now that BLOGS are the wave of the future. Most of us have created and are presently working our own blogs. For most , time is not on your side , that is where I come in. I can and will create a open door policy with your cliental.Let me create a blog for you, I can manage it or after three months of tying it in, I can relinquish it to you and you can get all of the glory, you decide! My cost is minimal but my return is profitable!
Be sure to check out my ever growing website, Shiny Side Marketing and hit the create page. This is where you will find some of the blogs that I have created and help manage. I will be adding some others in a few days.
Thanks for following my blog, means the world to me.
Peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment