Thursday, August 5, 2010

Off to Sturgis

416a

It’s finally here, The Big Show as some people call it. I am overwhelmed with excitement and can’t wait to be there. I will be working for the Broken Spoke Campground, Cycle Source Magazine and  the Limpnickie Lot.I will also be helping out Michael Barragan for EvilSpirit Engineering as he will be staying back to concentrate on his leg that is still not healing correctly after a year. Get well my friend!

Of course, I will be looking for connections for Duane as he is staying back with Wayne. The shop is busy and taken all that time off would just make it harder for that one man show that he has going on. I don’t know how he does it but I would thank him for allowing me once again to spread my wings and move forward. Steeping out into the motorcycle industry is hard when I don’t have him with me, I believe we make a great team.

The meals are done and cooling, the press releases are sent out and now I can breathe!

Stay well, Missy your are in my thoughts and prayers! I will try to do some updates, the main reason that I am going is to update everyone’s blogs while on location. If you are interested, check out the Broken Spoke Blog, Limpnickie Lot blog , Duane’s and the Cycle Source Magazine’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment