Monday, October 11, 2010

What a great weekend

Duane got a call on Thursday from his pal Zeke, who lives in Texas. He was in Palm Springs with his lovely wife, Jessica and wondered if they could drop by. This encounter lasted all weekend and I am grateful that they showed up. Zeke helped Duane rebuild Funkenstien and I got to become a tour guide for Jessica. She never seen LA so I took her to what I believe are the top three places to go to…………

number one………………

IMG_1183

You have to go to Grauman's Chinese Theatre , it is a must see.

                                           IMG_1191

( Before this we went for lunch at Mel's Drive In, can anyone say American Graffiti? )

two………

IMG_1198

…………..everyone needs a little Hollywood in their lives

on the way to three, I had Jessica “tuck and roll’ for a quick shot of Capitol RecordsIMG_1199(my shot is from the car, had to keep the car going for a quick get away)

Number three, my personal favorite…….. IMG_1230

IMG_1204

 

IMG_1207

What a great way to end the day. Thanks for a awesome weekend and I am sure I will see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment