Friday, November 12, 2010

Cathy’s Help has a new home!

 

image 

I have just created a new blog and facebook page for the Cathy’s Help Foundation . This will allow Jeremy to concentrate on Muttin Cycles and showcase the daily going-ons at the shop and his life. The Cathy’s Help blog will be strictly the event posting, donations and progress reports from Jeremy. This way both companies get the recognition they deserve. I donate all of my time to this great cause, Jeremy is a true gentleman and I am honored to help him.

image

 

Please become a follower of Cathy’s Help, it is a great foundation that caters to woman suffering with breast cancer. Their donations are low right but knowing Jeremy’s high expectations for Cathy’s Help, they will be climbing soon.

If you are looking for a social media that is created for you to take over, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment