Monday, November 15, 2010

Expanding roles

I have come to realize that I can’t do everything so I have recruited some new faces to help me out. I have been going solo for awhile and felt it was time to expand roles for the Limpnickie lot and Cycle Source blogs.

IMG_1074I met Kerri Schindler at the Limpnickie Lot in Sturgis. She is the woman behind Pandemonium Custom Choppers and Daniel's lovely wife. Kerri will be helping me with the website and flyer needs for my cliental. I also see her taking a active role for Cycle Source.

 IMG_1075

I also asked Ashley from Garage Co. Customs for assistance. She has been the driving force at GCC, helping Larry out whenever she can. She will be helping me with the Limpnickie Lot and Cycle Source blogs when needed. You will also see her more involved at the shows and rallies.

IMG_0770 I am proud to call them friends and thank them for their help and support

No comments:

Post a Comment