Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Big One for Blotto Parts!

Blottoheader

It is great for me to watch my friends grow with-in the motorcycle industry. I was asked by Mike D a.k.a. OTTO VON BLOTTO to create a blog so he could sell his vintage parts. On Dec 31, his blog turns one, has had over 88,000 true looks and is followed world wide.

Mike has also created a name for himself by helping me with articles for Cycle Source. He is now helping the Biltwell crew with their blog as well as having a presence on the Chop Cult forum. You can also check him out in Dice Magazine.

Pretty funny, when we first met, he just wanted to be a regular guy. Well this regular guy showed me that I can own it and pimping ain’t easy.Thanks for the kick in the ass!

For your vintage parts, casting ideas, words of wisdom, chick bashing and anything else you could possibly need, check him out

No comments:

Post a Comment