Friday, December 31, 2010

Thanks for a great year!

I don’t know about you but this year felt like it flew by! I am amazed on the amount of work that I accomplished but their is so much more to do.

To be able to spend quality time with Ashlee here and back in NH was amazing.  It is really hard to say goodbye but watching her take on life makes me one proud mama.

Taking on the west coast for Cycle Source was by far the easiest task. It has been a huge honor to be apart of the magazine. Chris’s numbers are soaring and I know that I have help attribute to this growth. He is truly my brother for life.

I headed to Daytona and Sturgis working for the Broken Spoke Saloon, Cycle Source Magazine and the Limpnickie Lot. To create and instill the footprint, watching the average guy step away from the business side of the rally and concentrate on the good was overwhelming. There will be many footprints left in 2011!

For Duane and I, nothing will ever top the Mooneyes show in Japan. It was amazing! I know I have said thank you a thousand times but from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU again!

I am proud to say that I created 20+ social media outlets for new clients and friends and all together there has been well over 300,000 unique looks total! Not to shabby but I think my son’s site probably gets that in a few weeks. I am shooting for his numbers next year.

Thanks for following this blog, it means a lot to me!

I would like to wish you good health, financial stability and the chance to move forward.

peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment