Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Time to vote for Cycle Source Magazine Best Of Issue

Time to vote for Cycle Source Magazine Best Of Issue


For the past five years my name has been on this list , which is a huge freakin' honor. Like Susan Lucci once said, doesn't matter if you win at least your still being spoken about. This industry has taught me a lot and I am forever grateful to those who have supported me along the way. I think it's cooler that Chop Cult is in the running for Best Web Related News Source as it has been my main focus since February of this year. The features are well received, the new memberships are on a steady increase and the social media has blown up. Our Facebook has just rolled 111,000 which means I personally have welcomed 101,000 new followers to the page since I have taken over. The blog has 43,000 page views and Instagram has acquired 12,000+ followers, both identities null and void before Feb. 1st. I'm all about numbers and love watching them grow.

Do me a favor, cast your vote here  http://tinyurl.com/csbestof and thanks for your ongoing support!

Big thanks to Chris for putting this together, http://www.cyclesource.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment