Thursday, May 6, 2010

I love Vintage Klass

For over a year, I have had a strong relationship with a vintage Coca-Cola cooler, I know that sounds really strange but if you know me at all you know that I rarely buy anything for myself. Every month at the Long Beach Swap Meet , I would hit the Vintage Klass booth making sure she was still there. I would tell my self, when I came back next month, if it is still there, I would get it.

DSC_0020

Well we all know about life and bills so my cooler had to wait for me. The cooler was sold, I was totally bummed but just last month Mary and Joel Klass  purchased this new jewel, which was starring at me all day long during the Beatnik Blowout.

Mama just got paid so I did it, I got her and I am so stoked.

DSC_0027 DSC_0022

Wooden handles, bottles openers on both side

Pure vintage, a true diamond to add to my collection

DSC_0024 DSC_0026

There are things that make us all happy, this is mine.

If you are looking for a Vintage helmet, leather jacket and clothing, be sure to check out their site.

They will also be at

5/15 - Vintage Motorcycle Show and Swap - Hanford, CA

www.classiccycleevents.com

5/23 - Long Beach Cycle Swap - Long Beach, CA

www.toppingevents.com

5/28 - 5/30 - Cruizin Nationals - Santa Maria, CA

www.westcoastkustoms.com

Thanks Mary and Joel, you guys rule!

1 comment: