Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thanks Justina

Every month at the Long Beach Swap Meet , I always make sure I go and see Miss Justina at the Dice Magazine booth. I love this woman! She is a great person and a wonderful friend.

Recently, I spoke to her about my love- obsession- for old cameras and last week she surprised me with a Brownie Holiday Camera.

This little gem fits in the palm of my hand. Looking up the history , they were produced from 1953 to 1962. I am now wondering if my Grampy Olin had this camera. He always had the newest cameras out there.

Up next, find film for it and see what this little baby can do.

What a great Birthday gift!

 

If you don’t know  about Dice Magazine, you are missing out. Amazing magazine produced by Dean and Matt!!!!!!

Peace and love-

No comments:

Post a Comment