Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Can you help me?

CSM-JAN10-P01

It is time for all of my  followers to take a minute and help me by filling out the Cycle Source survey here. The Best of issue, which hits newsstands in January, is my favorite. I started out with Cycle Source as a reader, but once I began working for them,my goal was to get on one of those sticky notes. Last year I made it on two of them and was even nominated for Woman of the Year. In my eyes there is only one Woman that deserves this position and that would be Ms. Marilyn Stemp. She is a great woman, the heart and soul behind Iron Works Magazine, that I will always have great respect and admiration for. That is the best part of this survey, your opinion matters.

I am a proud to be on Cycle Source team and I would like to thank you for your ongoing support.

No comments:

Post a Comment