Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Let's Help Thick


 Dan Collins called me while I was in Vegas to talk about getting a fundraiser going for his friend Thick. He was in a horrible bike accident in July that left his left leg mangled. They have done numerous operations but a recent staph infection has set into the bone sadly, he has scheduled the amputation for next week. The easiest way for people to help is through his Go Fund Me account that I created for him, www.gofundme.com/thick and he has full access to the donations. I can't stay that I know Thick personally but I am sure we crossed paths from time to time. My heart goes out to him and I wish him the best outcome next week. Give him a follow on Instagram and wish him well. 
If you would like to send him a gift through PayPal instead, please send it to donationsforthick@gmail.com . Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment