Monday, June 4, 2018

What's Happening Hot Stuff?

Hello, it has been awhile since I have posted, and I hope all is well with you. Our lives are going at full steam as Born-Free is heading our way. Duane is an invited builder once again and has set the bar with the latest CB750. There's been a lot of late nights over the past six months and a few setbacks. D has handled every challenge with ease and has managed to stay focused. I, on the other hand, am a ball of nerves. I hope the mailman brings him an early birthday gift tomorrow ( his birthday is on Wednesday) and delivers the engine parts so D can move forward. Be sure to give my bff a follow on Instagram to watch his bike come together.

ChopCult.com continues to grow which I'm forever grateful. Grateful that you enjoy which we feature on the website and social media, and thankful to those who continue to use Chopcult.com to sell their wares and use the forums daily.

Take a moment to check out some of the features showcased on ChopCult.com. and we'll see you at Born-Free!
Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment