Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Hello my friend :-)



I use this blog as an extension of my life as I do with my social media or lack of it, lol. If you follow me on FB and IG, you understand as I only post from time to time. I think it's strange that I cater to hundreds of thousands of people on a daily basis, but I can't find the time/energy to complete a simple post most days. 

Maybe it's because over the past four months my health has been shit most days and a nap holds more value than instant gratifaction. My breathing is labored due to asthma, bronchitis, and recently an upper respiratory infection. Our doctor stated that 80% of the patients seen are dealing with some respiratory illness due to the Holy Fire ash. It doesn't matter who much you vacuum, dust, and hose down the property give a day or two and you have to do it all over. 


Most of my recent illness was probably self-inflicted due to standing outside capturing photos of the firefighting efforts which was perhaps not the smartest idea. I wonder what the fire retardant used does to one's body but I thank God it's available. The outcome could of been so much worst for everyone involved.


I'm striving to be the best me possible, and I have given myself a year to get healthier and find the inner strength to be present for anyone in my path. Thanks for sticking with me through the good and bad times. I wish you the very best today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment