Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Goodbye 2018 and additional weight :-)

Today is the day that we all wake up with a clean slate, kind of like a do-over. I will be using 2019 to figure out my given path. You see I began this journey back in 2008 by helping every person that crossed my path. Whatever they needed I helped thinking that when I needed them, they would be there for me. Well, it's eight years later and most of "them" aren't around anymore. They came, took what they needed to move forward and seemed to forget how they got where they are because of the connections made. Am I jealous? Hell no, because I want everyone to succeed. Am I hurt? Hell yes, because I never expected to be labeled as a pushover. This industry is funny; it's not about loyalty and longevity, it's filled with "what can that person (insert name here) do for me." Our circle of friends has diminished to a few handfuls of real, honest people that don't care about connections; they value D and me for who we are. These are the folks I will continue to surround myself with and give100% of my time too. To all of the others, peace out. -Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment