Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Take care my friend…..

IMG_6370 For a week now I have been down after finding out that Michael Barragan was hurt and was in bad shape in the hospital. My spirits were lifted when I got a call from Michael’s dad, Ed, stating that Michael was coming around. I got to talk to Michael for a moment which made my day. I have been working with Michael with his media relations and creating press releases for him. He has become a friend through out this time. I understand his passion and am blown away by his craft. He is a true artist and I wish him a speedy recovery. One day at a time my good friend.

If you are heading up to the Las Vegas Bikefest, stop by Michael’s booth and buy a shirt, that was created by INK FX. The proceeds will be going towards the unforeseen medical bills.
ink3 IMG_6458

No comments:

Post a Comment