Monday, October 5, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

IMG_9280

I was in Vegas over the weekend, working the Cycle Source/ Duane Ballard Custom Leather/ Biltwell booth. I can say that the show was huge but contained only 1% of our type of riders. Don’t take this the wrong way, it was busy but Duane could of made a killing in the leather clothing market. A lot of folks didn’t see the need for a tooled seat, a rocking helmet or a sub for a great magazine. There were many that understood our booth and stopped in for a while.

I want to thank Mom for helping me out all weekend long. To Brent and Gaby, Vegas would never be the same without the two of you! It is great when you go to these types of events and friends travel to support you. It has taken us many years to get this far, walking the pavement, selling his name and pushing his product to any one that would listen.

I am blessed to have each and every one of you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment