Thursday, January 27, 2011

Step away from the computer

 

Vintage General Electric AM Radio, Retro GE Alarm Clock, Tested And Working

I have been looking for a old radio like my grandmother had in her kitchen. Her radio was blue and shiny and it would echo down to the cellar where we would be playing pool. These are memories that I will hold forever in my heart. Nana O. taught me the joy of cooking, she would move through the kitchen with ease, never missing a beat. All along whistling or singing. Everything was always seasoned to perfection and her blueberry pies were amazing!

I found a new website that might be attribute to the death of my bank account, Etsy

Vintage KODAK CAMERA 1950s Mad Men Indie 1940s Twindar Bellows Classic Leather Case

Texas Ware Bowl number 111 Confetti

1970s VOHANN Yellow Ceramic Clock

Found a friend there too, who knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment